Speaker: Fang Chu, Ph.D.
Moderator: L. Kevin Chen
Date: February 27th 2014, Thursday
6:30pm Welcome Remarks Book Fair Q&A
8:30pm Session Concludes
Location: TIAA CREF Headquarters 730 Third Avenue, New York City, New York
Fee $20 (Premium Member) / $25 (Public)
Fang Chu, Ph.D. is a leading strategist and successful private equity (PE) investor, currently engaged with Rosen Partners, a PE investment firm in Manhattan. His responsibilities include acquisition analysis, multi-asset management, and business development. Fang’s expertise also includes quantitative analysis, strategic negotiation, transaction facilitation, risk modeling, and project management.
Prior to his current position, Fang worked for a New York-based hedge fund with primary focus on alternative energy investment as a quantitative analyst, and at Citigroup as well as a DC-based public relations firm as strategic negotiation facilitator. His clientele included People’s Bank of China (PBOC), Chinese Investment Corporation (CIC), State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE) and etc.
Dr. Chu holds a BS in software engineering from Tianjin University and a Ph.D. in information systems from New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT). He also currently serves as an advisory board member at NJIT, and on the Executive Board of Columbia University Asia Pacific Development Society. Fang is a Co-Director of AFS Institute and a member of French Heritage Society.
• Snack food and drink will be provided.
• We are pleased to make available two copies of “Jews Dream Bigger” Chinese edition for lucky raffle winners.
• All Attendances are required to pre-register. Due to building security requirements, on-site registration will not be accepted.
• The main session will be conducted in mandarin Chinese. For non-Chinese speakers wish to attend this seminar, please contact the organizers ahead of time.
▪ 本次活动由AFS Institute提供《犹太人的大梦想》2卷作为抽奖奖品