Cross Boarder Wealth Management and Tax Issues
• How to build a wealth management plan?
• Investment profile, asset allocation, and your life cycle
• Risk management and use of hedging tools
• How to minimize US estate and gift taxes?
• Tax compliance requirements for residents in U.S.
• U.S. tax implications for foreigners investing in U.S. real estate
Date / Time / Venue
Thursday, March 13, 5:30 – 8:30 pm
5:30 to 6:30 registration and networking
6:30 to 8:00 presentations
8:00 to 8:30 networking
27 W 44th St
New York, NY 10036
Host and Presenters
Patrick Donohue, Senior Vice President – Investments, UBS Financial Services. Patrick has been in Private Wealth Management industry for over 25 years, with expertise in a number of areas, including retirement planning, cash management, 10b51 plans, asset allocation, stock option plans, risk management, financing, and banking needs.
Joseph Falanga, Managing Director, UHY Advisors NY, Inc. Joe has over 30 years of professional experience dedicated to serving the personal tax and financial needs of high net worth family groups, closely held business, and individuals, with expertise in tax planning and compliance for high net worth families and individuals.
Melaine Chen, Managing Director, UHY Advisors NY, Inc. Melanie leads the China Group, and directs a variety of services specializing in tax and business consulting in mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
$15 AFS Premium member/ $25 Regular member (Refreshment included)