The Asian Financial Society alpha Award (AαA) brings together innovators and investors from around the world focusing on the Fintech revolution. Currently, the United States and China hold the lead in Fintech disruption. The goal of the AaA is to cultivate corporate adoption of Fintech innovation and to recognize disruptive Fintech startups in the global Fintech marketplace. The annual title of AaA is determined by a competition judged by renowned experts and investors in the Fintech industry. Each year, AaA receives applications from around the world to compete for the coveted “AaA Fintech Company of the Year”. AaA contestants have the chance to present their businesses to active VCs and to AFS’s community of thousands of Wall Street professionals.
Congratulations goes to Global Debt Registry for winning the title of “AaA 2018”!
The competition for the title of “AaA 2018” will be held on January 18th, 2019. There are two tracks: Fintech in Institutions– Innovation in Value Transaction includes 5 institutionalpresenters, and the startup track features 5 Fintech startups. The award ceremony is hosted in the evening.
- Recognition by a consortium of Wall Street organizations who are members of the AaA community and the global Fintech market place.
- Publicity and marketing through the AaA committee to help reach a wide array of potential customers.
- Potential funding opportunities from AaA judges, participating investors, and thousands of AFS’s Wall Street Professionals.
- “AaA 2018” Title and AaA Statuette.
- Pivotal opportunity to secure funding.
- Speaking opportunityat the AFS Annual Awards Gala as well as in Fintech conferences where AaA is a partner.
Corporations with revenues of more than $100M that serve Fintech products and services that align with the AaA 2018 theme (Fintech in Institutions – Innovation in Value Transactions) are encouraged to apply for the institutional track.
Any company with its primary business in the Fintech industry with revenues under $100M is welcome to apply for the startup track.
Signup here: www.afstoday.org/alpha
Applicationsperiod is June 15th, 2018 – September 15th 2018. Five (5) institutions and Five (5) startups will be selected to enter each track.The selected finalists will be announced on October 15th, 2018. The competition will be held on January 18th, 2019 in New York in front of a panel of judges. Winners will be announced at the evening award ceremony.
Contact: [email protected]